Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AC/DC Slane 2015

Options
  • 17-02-2014 6:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22

http://www.nme.com/news/acdc/75531

With this being announced on NME.com today, they will have to be nailed on cetrs for Slane next year

What does everyone think?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,376 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

No thanks Id actually like to go see them if they came here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭jack presley

Another year, another AC/DC for Slane thread!

Seriously though, it'd be good if they did pick Ireland for one of the 40 dates although it might be a long shot

• Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

hopefully, as it will mean a band I like won't end up there, and people can STFU about it every year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭The Pheasant2

Please please let them come here! Dying to see them live

• Registered Users Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭blastman

No Slane this year = two gigs next year, AC/DC finally play there + Springsteen marks the 30th anniversary of his appearance there. :)

Personally I think one of these is more likely to happen than the other. I wouldn't put money on either, though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭BaronVon

I hope not. I love AC/DC, but I hate Slane, a terrible place to have a gig. Absolutely no infrastructure around it.

AC/DC in Punchestown was excellent, I was able to walk from the venue, onto a bus, and dropped off on O'Connell Street in an hour! Ain't gonna get that at Slane

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭jack presley

infacteh wrote: »
    I hope not. I love AC/DC, but I hate Slane, a terrible place to have a gig. Absolutely no infrastructure around it.

AC/DC in Punchestown was excellent, I was able to walk from the venue, onto a bus, and dropped off on O'Connell Street in an hour! Ain't gonna get that at Slane

So you're the person who got out if Pubchestown easily. I heard rumours someone managed to do it. Unfortunately the other 50,000 of us had to endure an absolute nightmare getting out of there. My worst commute from a gig ever.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭The Pheasant2

Tbh I don't really care where it's on - let's just get them to Ireland first!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,933 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

So you're the person who got out if Pubchestown easily. I heard rumours someone managed to do it. Unfortunately the other 50,000 of us had to endure an absolute nightmare getting out of there. My worst commute from a gig ever.

He must have left after DC's second song ;)

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,371 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

When this is confirmed i'll re-open the thread til then use the slane guess who's playing it thread.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement