Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Implantation bleeding or early period

Options
  • 17-02-2014 8:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi I wanted to ask about the difference between implantation bleeding and normal menstrual bleeding.
    I ovulated on the 11th of feb and had unprotected sex before and on that day. Today I've had some cramps accompanied by some dark brown discharge and some blood. My period is due on the 24th of feb. I am very regular on a 32 day cycle. Could this be implantation bleeding

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

It could be, there's no way to know really except take a test but your period is not due for another week so it could come up negative but you could still be pregnant.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 sarahrochford

There seems to be bleeding on and off, more a few drops rather than a flow... Thanks for answering I've been driving myself mad all day going back and forth hope and despair etc! Hopefully I'll know more tomorrow!

Advertisement