Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

***MatchThread*** 18th Feb 19:15 WES2 Brown Bag Utd

• 17-02-2014 8:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14,748 ✭✭✭✭

Clay - in
    Ed - in
    Cathal - in

Craig - inj
    Damo - in
    Keith - in
    Paddy - in

SteMcD - inj
    Ciaran - in
    Darren - out
    Dave - in
    Jules - work
    Ste K - in
    Derek McL - inj
    Kingsley - in
    Cill - in

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,346 ✭✭✭✭homerjay2005

in.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,017 ✭✭✭sReq | uTeK

Des I'm out, can you send me Iban and Bic so I can sort that out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,311 ✭✭✭mrDerek

Des I'm out, can you send me Iban and Bic so I can sort that out.

your only chance of the season to go up top and score 14 goals missed

mrDerek wrote: »
    your only chance of the season to go up top and score 14 goals missed

Im vomiting and ****ting everywhere and even in this state I'd do.more than you. Haha

2-1 loss, my god were we brutal from 1 to 11, nobody got going at all and they scored the winner in the last 30 seconds.

couldnt put two passes together in the final 3rd. hopefully its the wake up call we need and we will lift a gear in the last 2 games, playing 2nd and 3rd and if we play like that we will get stuffed by both.

patched up team, but we should be doing better, two awful goals given away also, both should have been cleared.

• Advertisement

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,663 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

yeah not a good day at the office, while the league is won we still need to perform!

there was a 5 minute period that summed up our night last night in the second half when we put the ball out over the sideline 4 attacks in a row, under no pressure inside our own half. i dont recall a boards team every putting the ball out of play as much, they must have had around 30 throw ins during the game.

it was just one of those nights where everybodys touch appeared to be well below normal and it got worse as the game went on.

Dribblers.

Advertisement