Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone know an email to contact hotmail

Options
  • 17-02-2014 8:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭

Hi all i cant access my hotmail & i need to contact hotmail for help is there an email to contact them by

hope someone can help

thanks in advance

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,621 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. G

I don't know if there is one.

Have you tried resetting your password?

http://support.microsoft.com/AllProducts

You can get support there for your Microsoft account assuming you have combined them, no harm in trying their live chat support feature anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭airplane1

I cant reset my password i forgot the security answer to the question there for i cant sign in can anybody help me ??

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

airplane1 wrote: »
    I cant reset my password i forgot the security answer to the question there for i cant sign in can anybody help me ??

Did you add your mobile number or alternative email address to it?

You would have to contact Microsoft (Hotmail), they are the only people who can help you if the forgot password process didn't work.

They may not be able to reset it for you if you cannot provide evidence that you are who you are and that the email address is your own.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭janeparker

Now Hotmail accounts are migrated in to Outlook.com domain. There is no need to worry because you can get access in Outlook's domain by using your Hotmail email address.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭degsie

janeparker wrote: »
    Now Hotmail accounts are migrated in to Outlook.com domain. There is no need to worry because you can get access in Outlook's domain by using your Hotmail email address.

What relevance has this to the OP's query?

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

OP has closed their account now.

Advertisement