Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't access boards over wifi

Options
  • 17-02-2014 8:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭

I can't access boards over wifi on my iphone 5. I can only access it over 3G.
    Google chrome or safari arnt working. I have tried checking for loose Ethernet cables restarting my router doing a hard reset on the phone and turning the phone off. Also forgetting the network and reconnecting. It works fine on the laptop.
    Any ideas ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭Lockster

Same thing is happening with me on both my iPhone, iPad and wife's iPhone. This is with Sky Broadband. Strange as the PC is working fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,078 ✭✭✭Sarn

Are you on UPC by any chance? I can't access the mobile site with my UPC connection this evening but it works fine over 3G.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

It's an issue with the touch site, try m.boards.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 7,138 ✭✭✭snaps

Yes touch site doesn't seem to be working on mobiles.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,263 ✭✭✭Gongoozler

Forgot how **** the mobile site is :/

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,621 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. G

If you're getting redirected to the main site you nay need to tap the Touch Sutr button at the bottom. Although if you've reset the device than it shouldn't be redirecting you to the main site.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Hollister11

Back working now

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement