Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what level qualification

Options
  • 17-02-2014 9:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭

Hi

Looking for some info

Currently hold a level 7 ordinary degree,I am signed up and hoping to start a level 9 post grad certificate in September.

Question is i f I were to go for an MBA at a later stage would the level 9 post grad cert make my application easier as most universities state a level 8 minimum for an MBA or any full masters in general.

Thanks for any info

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭Polar Ice

Yes, completing the post graduate course will help in applying for an MBA in the future vs just having your ordinary degree.

No, having the post graduate course will probably not make it any easier to apply compared to someone with a (level 8) degree

The MBA course isn't a course anyone does directly after graduating. Any proper MBA course will require applicants to have some management experience before being accepted. As a result, past experience is going to be more relevant to an application.

Advertisement