Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

flying to US from dublin airport

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Nelly 21

owenc wrote: »
    Is it? I've never been the last time we went to West Palm Beach looking on streetview it doesn't look as good. :/

We're going for five weeks so don't want to stay in Orlando the whole time.

Have you planned out your trip. Last year we drove from NY to Orlando, then on to Nashville ans back to NY. An amazing holiday. You have 5 weeks. Very lucky...... Youve loads of time. I would def do a a week in Orlando.... Loads to do

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,524 ✭✭✭owenc

Nelly 21 wrote: »
    Have you planned out your trip. Last year we drove from NY to Orlando, then on to Nashville ans back to NY. An amazing holiday. You have 5 weeks. Very lucky...... Youve loads of time. I would def do a a week in Orlando.... Loads to do

We are going for 5 weeks to Florida. We are thinking of doing 2 weeks in Reunion resort.

Has anyone been there.

Also um, what about airport hotel? We aren't going to drive well over 3 hours and then travel all day. We don't know much. We seen travellodge buts its 4 miles out and pretty crappy. Also we don't wanna book two rooms.

Advertisement