Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FAO Islandbridge residents

Options
  • 18-02-2014 7:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭

Hi

I was driving to work this morning at about 6am, and I had an accident with a white, greyhound type dog who came out from the older apartments on the right hand side of the road. He was standing in the road as I came over the bridge coming from the Phoenix Park direction and I didn't have time to stop.

I saw him run off and when I got out of my car to check on him I couldn't find him after searching around the newer apartments on the left hand side of the road.

Feeling awful about this and would love to know if he was OK. He looked like he was wearing a collar from what I saw so somebody might know the dog or the owners and let me know.

Thanks

Advertisement