Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Party chat

Options
  • 18-02-2014 8:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 13,408 ✭✭✭✭

Started having problems with this yesterday. People could hear me but I couldn't hear them.
    In the party chat screen there was a mic emblem beside my name but a speaker emblem beside everyone else's.
    I'm probably missing something really obvious. Turned everything off and on but that's the limit of my technical expertise and it didn't work
    Nat is ok
    Also when you change the audio from Party to Game what does this actually do?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,774 ✭✭✭cadete

if you have say 5 people in a party with each having set party chat u can all talk and hear eachother, if say 1 person changes their setting to game they can hear and chat in game they will not hear whats goin on in the party and the party will not hear them. as far as i remember u should have a mic symbol by your name and every1 else should have a speaker, depending on your headset u could plug it into your laptop and test mic and speakers?, also follow the manufacturers troubleshooting advise for ps4

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭unblvlblkult

Did you check the mute button on the PS4 mic?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,408 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

No, I have a turtlebeach XP500. It was fine over the weekend just started acting up yesterday.
    Had problems with it on the PS3 as well but it had been fine so far on the PS4

Advertisement