Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shournagh Childcare, Tower, Cork

Options
  • 18-02-2014 10:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 807 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Can anyone share their opinion on Shournagh Childcare, located between Tower and Blarney in Co. Cork? I have to find a new arrangement for my little one and someone has recommended here. Would just like to know if anyone has any experience here? I had a bad experience with a creche before but I dont think it is fair to tar them all with one brush!

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Piscesblue

Hiya

Just wondering did you have any luck on feedback for this creche as we are also interested in possibly using it.

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 807 ✭✭✭poconnor16

Piscesblue wrote: »
    Hiya

Just wondering did you have any luck on feedback for this creche as we are also interested in possibly using it.

Cheers

Nothing from boards but a friend who is local said she has heard good things. Will keep you posted!

Advertisement