Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Newest person up for questions; Couerdelion

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

At the moment I would hope during the season on an accurate Sprint course...
    12mins 30s swim
    1 min 30s T1
    30 mins cycle
    1 min 30s T2
    20 min Run

So 65 mins if I have a very good day and everything goes right!
    Olympic aim is 2 hrs 15 mins.

Hey
    How close to these have you gone to date?

How do you find the power meter? Which is it?
    What are the new wheels? What are they on?

You're a "bit" lighter - expand!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭couerdelion

Green&Red wrote: »
    Hey
    How close to these have you gone to date?
    12mins 30s swim - Haven't done a 750m TT for a while but last season I would have been 13:30. I think I'm swimming better this year and with a decent draft I don't think I'd be far away.

30 mins cycle - I've done a sub 30 20km TT and my cycling is better this year so would hope to be able to hold that in a race.

20 min Run. PB is 21:xx so this might be a bit of a stretch. We'll see... in a perfect race on the perfect day who knows :)
    How do you find the power meter? Which is it?
    I got the Power2Max and think it's good seems reliable and is easy to switch between my bikes. Only really used on the turbo, just moved onto the race bike for the cycle season and will switch back for Tri's. Not going to use it this season to gauge effort - more to use it to review after.
    What are the new wheels? What are they on?
    Mavic Cosmic Carbone SL's - they're a little lighter than the FFWD's and from all accounts are just as bombproof - hubs aren't as smooth but I got a great deal on them and they'll be on the race bike with the FFWD's on the tri bike.
    You're a "bit" lighter - expand!

Under 17st from a high of 21st. Still a good bit to go though and it's expensive having to keep buying new clothes because the old ones are too big.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,888 ✭✭✭Dory Dory

I can't help but notice that you've "thanked" every question-containing post thus far, which begs the question: if you were single and looking for a mate, how might your self-written singles ad read? :)

Dory Dory wrote: »
    I can't help but notice that you've "thanked" every question-containing post thus far
    Just being polite - and I've no idea how it begs the below question - pretty tenuous link :-)
    Dory Dory wrote: »
    which begs the question: if you were single and looking for a mate, how might your self-written singles ad read? :)

I've really got no idea what I would write - luckily never been in a situation of needing a mate.

I did some research to help me write one but gave up. These two examples were pretty good though!

Best_767b6c_2321781.jpg

And

best-thing-ever-printed-resizecrop--.jpg

Untitled-13.jpg

Untitled_pngBLACK-DOG2.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 12,583 ✭✭✭✭tunney

Time to pass the baton!

• Advertisement

tunney wrote: »
    Time to pass the baton!

Is that you volunteering? I've asked a couple but no positive responses yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,888 ✭✭✭Dory Dory

Is that you volunteering? I've asked a couple but no positive responses yet.

Hmmm....he must be asking Glenda for permission. ;)

Advertisement