Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rent Supplement

Options
  • 18-02-2014 11:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone could help me. I have just separated from my partner and need to find a place ASAP. I have applied for disability allowance and am receiving SWA I just need to find a place that accepts rent allowance.

I have been looking on Daft for bedsit/studio type places in Dublin 7 as we have a son together and he lives in Cabra but everywhere on Daft I see "Rent allowance not accepted"

Does anyone know of any private landlords or estate agents that rent bedsits etc in Dublin 7 area? I don't mind where in D7 area. I just need to leave ASAP as my ex partner and son have moved to their mums while I find a place.

I hope anyone can help.

Jason

Advertisement