Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Urgent! Tickets for UCC graduation - Thursday 27th February - 10am

Options
  • 18-02-2014 12:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi,

I am searching for two extra tickets to a 10am graduation ceremony and reception on Thursday 27th February at UCC.

If you can help me out, please send a PM! :)

Thank you!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭calnand

Hi,

I am searching for two extra tickets to a 10am graduation ceremony and reception on Thursday 27th February at UCC.

If you can help me out, please send a PM! :)

Thank you!

Just to let you know, it's the university's policy to only allow two tickets per graduand. And there are no exemptions.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,236 ✭✭✭Dannyboy83

Yea, only two tickets allowed.
    I needed one extra for my GF at the time.

I spoke to the security guards and they sorted me out on the day. Very decent bunch of people working there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

Cit and Ucc usually enforce a two tickets per graduate system, but nobody wants to see rows of empty seats either,

so i would always say go along on the day, if it's quiet you might get in (if you are nice about it with security) otherwise especially in Ucc, you can watch it on a big screen in "the new bar" without a ticket so you can see the graduation at least.

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,863 ✭✭✭Papa_Lazarou

calnand wrote: »
    Just to let you know, it's the university's policy to only allow two tickets per graduand. And there are no exemptions.

Trust me, there are certainly exemptions in there when it comes to getting more in.

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭Grim_Wreeper

Any grad I've been at they let the hall fill up with the people with tickets first, then let people in to fill the empty seats just before it starts.

• Advertisement
Advertisement