Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No Bill yet

Options
  • 18-02-2014 12:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭

Hi, my bill was due on 12th Feb and still no sign of it, I would normally get notice of about 5/6 days via email re: bill, but this time nothing, any help. Thanks 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi the_pits,

There can sometimes be a numbers of days' difference, as the due date for a bill to be released is an approximation. But if you are the account-holder, we will check your Electric Ireland account if you like - just private message us your account number and name/address/telephone number.

Kind regards,
    Una

Hi again the_pits,

I am unable to private message you. If you go into your User Control Panel and select Edit Options, then scroll down and enable private messaging, I will be able to message you then.

Regards,
    Una

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭the_pits

Done....I hope 

Hi again the_pits,

Unfortunately I am still unable to message you. If you are on Facebook, you can private message us there also.

Just ensure to include a note as to which query you are referring to.

Kind regards,
    Una

Advertisement