Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ordered Efibre - how long before rep gets in contact

Options
  • 18-02-2014 12:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭

Ordered efibre online yesterday and I understand a rep wil get in contact soon.
    However, I have not received a text or confirmation email about my order and when I login to Eircom, it doen't list any outstanding orders.

If I PM on my account number can you please check for me ?

thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Flaccus wrote: »
    However, I have not received a text or confirmation email about my order and when I login to Eircom, it doen't list any outstanding orders.

thanks
    Hi Flaccus

Sure, if you would like to PM me the account number I'll check for the order.

Thanks

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭Flaccus

thanks
    Hi Flaccus

Thanks

Al

Hi Alan,
    Thanks. Just sent you a PM there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

thanks
    Hi Flaccus

Thanks

Al

Hi Alan,
    Thanks. Just sent you a PM there.

[font=Times New Roman","serif]Hi Flaccus

Your order for efibre is definitely placed as from yesterday, It takes a couple of days to display more information and you should get a call within a couple of days to confirm an appointment.

Thanks

Al[/font]

Advertisement