Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drop the profile

Options
  • 18-02-2014 12:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,343 ✭✭✭

Would you be able to ask the Tech Support to drop us to a lower profile?

Last night our IP was basically reset and I reseted the modem until we were issued a new IP address.  This has been happening now and again.

I'll send the household's contact number via PM.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

red_bairn wrote: »
    Would you be able to ask the Tech Support to drop us to a lower profile?

Last night our IP was basically reset and I reseted the modem until we were issued a new IP address. This has been happening now and again.

I'll send the household's contact number via PM.

Hi red_bairn

To request this you would need to contact technical support directly, technical support can be contacted on free phone 1901 (enter number then choose options 3 then 2) or 1890260260.

You can also contact technical support over Web Chat www.eircom.net/about/contact. Chat is located to the right of the page and also you may see a button inviting you to “Chat now”.

Thanks

Al

Advertisement