Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Small Livery Yards in North County Dublin

Options
  • 18-02-2014 1:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭

Hi there,

I am currently looking at small livery yards in North County Dublin. There seem to be a few around but no many advertised? Does anyone know of any? Looking for full livery with turnout and an arena please :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23 KazNCD

Hi

I have just moved into Sallows Wood in NCD. Its lovely with a big arena which is not flooded despite the recent weather and it has daily turnout. My mare is very very content there :D. The lady who owns it is lovely. Its worth giving them a call. I would highly recommend it

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭paddi22

sallows is a lovely yard - great arena, cross country course and very quiet.

what kind of riding do you enjoy? if you like hunting peter barnwells yard is also in the area. if you were competitive or into jumping, windfield is a great yard but its more meath-based.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭aaabbbb

Advertisement