Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog walker in Watergrasshill/Glanmire area

• 18-02-2014 1:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭

Need a dog walker asap as I have been very ill and I am not able to walk my pup. Not interested if service is from a professional or not, only that they are good with a large breed dog. Willing to pay €30 an hour.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭cocker5

http://petsittersireland.com/services/dog-walking/

try these guys they have people all over ireland, they do dog walking, pet sitting etc

:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 651 ✭✭✭falabo

willing to pay € 30 ?? :eek: :eek:

I'm a bit worried you might attract cow-boys.

Seriously, while I understand the insurance thing blabla (thats an irish thing) and someone needs to be trained and able to handle a dog in all situations etc .... but back to non Celtic Tiger stuff: would a RESPONSIBLE teenager not walk your dog once a day for € 10 ??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭b_mac

falabo wrote: »
    willing to pay € 30 ?? :eek: :eek:

I'm a bit worried you might attract cow-boys.

Seriously, while I understand the insurance thing blabla (thats an irish thing) and someone needs to be trained and able to handle a dog in all situations etc .... but back to non Celtic Tiger stuff: would a RESPONSIBLE teenager not walk your dog once a day for € 10 ??

I wasn't sure about the rates, thanks though.

..Tbh I would pay 100 bucks to get him out of the house for an hour, I am that sick :(

b_mac wrote: »
    I wasn't sure about the rates, thanks though.

..Tbh I would pay 100 bucks to get him out of the house for an hour, I am that sick :(

I used an excellent dog walker for about two years, she charged me €20 but she would pick him up. take him off up the mountains etc, he was out with her and other dogs for 3/4 hours 2 days per week...

So for one hour walk id say between €10 - €15... off lead a bit more.

Hope you feel better soon ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭b_mac

cocker5 wrote: »
    I used an excellent dog walker for about two years, she charged me €20 but she would pick him up. take him off up the mountains etc, he was out with her and other dogs for 3/4 hours 2 days per week...

So for one hour walk id say between €10 - €15... off lead a bit more.

Hope you feel better soon ;)

Cool, thanks for the info.

Bit late now as my younger brother seemingly has extorted 50 euro from me :confused:

• Advertisement

b_mac wrote: »
    Cool, thanks for the info.

Bit late now as my younger brother seemingly has extorted 50 euro from me :confused:

i hope thats for a week of walking :D

Advertisement