Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bills not shown on youraccountonline

Options
  • 18-02-2014 1:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭

Hi all,

I have a question. I have an account wth Electri Ireland wih direct debit since 2010.
    I moved house in Sep 2012and provided the new address to Electric Ireland but, since then, my bills are not shown on my youronlineaccount.
    The new address is correctly shon there but i can only see thebills related to the old address.

How I can see all the new bills?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi metallo,

I have asked our Online Billing team whether there is any general information I can provide you here on the public forum, and they advised that we would need to view your account in this case. If you private message us your Electric Ireland account number and your name/address/telephone number, we will check into this for you.

Kind regards,
    Una

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭metallo

Thanks a lot.
    PM with details just sent.

Advertisement