Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Order (PS4 Exclusive)

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭brady12

Started it this evening . The second game in the last 6 months that reviewed poorly / average & that's divisive after days gone , that iv loved .

im about a third way through game . Considering fact my back log is so big I'm happy it's short . I love the world , the weapons are cool , the setting & the story it's so unique . The characters are cool the dialogue can be funny mature, humor . For a 2015 game it's stunning ! Bit Suprised it got such a hammering on release tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,040 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

Still waiting for its inclusion in Plus/Now... I've waited so long at this stage, I feel caving and buying it would be a disservice.

i was thinking about playing it minute I woke up this morn ! Shocked at how much I like it . Iv a feeling state of decay 2 is next game that reviewed poorly that I will love , open to suggestions !

I also liked this game, though if they had been more upfront about how linear it was before release maybe reviews might have been kinder. It still looks amazing.

I actually love this game , shocked by that because it was slated so much . I wonder what other hidden gems are out there for me after this !

• Advertisement
Advertisement