Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Survey of Student Engagement. (1st, 4th years & Taught Postgraduates)

• 18-02-2014 2:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭

Hi All,

The Irish Survey of Student Engagement (ISSE) is in its last week in UL and looking for the last remaining students to take part.

I'm not one to enjoy surveys in fact I find them quite annoying but this is a very important national survey that will aid ULSU and the University in tackling serious issues withing the University.

If you would like to participate please follow the link here:
    https://survey.euro.confirmit.com/wix9/p1709525979.aspx

As an added incentive (and to say thank you for going out of the way) we are giving away 3 €20 vouchers this week and the opportunity to win an I pad.(Winners announced this Friday)

Again thank you for taking the time to do this. Most surveys will say "thank you, your feedback has been very helpful". This is a genuine thank you for informing us for what are problem areas and issues we can tackle so cheers.

All the best
    Paddy
    ULSU VP/Academic

Advertisement