Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

individual cob loaves?

Options
  • 18-02-2014 5:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭

I think that's what they are called anyway. Have relatives coming from London for weekend and having a load of family coming for dinner on Sunday doing the usual turkey and ham but was thinking for handiness to do soup for starter and have seen on come dine with me the soup being served in these loaves. Looks good looks like you put in an effort
    anyone seen them anywhere to buy in the regular supermarkets, haven't even looked myself yet

Or failing that gap anyone a recipe?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

I think you mean bread bowls? I saw the Odlums woman making them on tv, they look great. The recipe is on their website http://www.odlums.ie/recipes/odlums-recipes/savoury/bread-bowls-tomato-soup/

I've moved this to Cakes & Bakes because maybe some of the bread bakers will have advice or other recipes.

Advertisement