Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Applicant sourced housing scheme (ASH)

Options
  • 18-02-2014 6:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

I am looking for a bit of advice about the ASH scheme with south Dublin county council.
    I know how difficult it was to find a landlord who would accept rent allowance so I assume it will be difficult to find one who accepts tenants on the ASH scheme. I have 3 children and need a 3 bedroom house. My current house has only 2 bedrooms so I cant rent that with the ASH scheme.

I just enrolled in college as a mature student and would love to get back to work but would loose my rent allowance but the ASH scheme would allow me to go back to work.
    I don't mind too much where the house is located as long as it is in SDCC area and off any main roads because I have small children. I would also be happy to do some work with house myself like cleaning, painting and general repairs if needed before I move in.

I only know the little bit of information SDCC provide on there website so any help or advice will be very much appreciated or if you are a landlord willing to rent with ASH scheme even better. I have references from landlord and my previous place of employment and am flexible with move in date.

Please contact me with any info you may have and thank you for reading.

Comments

Advertisement