Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is it possible HIN1 (Swine Flu) is back in Ireland?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,567 ✭✭✭Red Pepper

MadsL wrote: »
    That gives a range between approx 150k and 570k deaths...

I am repeating this quote from your article...
    "I don't know if the number is right, but certainly any reasonable estimate would be far above the WHO number of confirmed deaths," he added. "Confirming flu deaths is not routine (and much less than 100% sensitive) in the richest countries, and would be exceptional rather than likely in much of the world. Thus the disparity from the WHO confirmed number is a good sign, not a red flag."

So for the 4th time, why did you keeping saying 500,000?

Let me answer because I know you wont - you're a sensationalist.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,299 ✭✭✭✭MadsL

Red Pepper wrote: »
    I am repeating this quote from your article...
    "I don't know if the number is right, but certainly any reasonable estimate would be far above the WHO number of confirmed deaths," he added. "Confirming flu deaths is not routine (and much less than 100% sensitive) in the richest countries, and would be exceptional rather than likely in much of the world. Thus the disparity from the WHO confirmed number is a good sign, not a red flag."

So for the 4th time, why did you keeping saying 500,000?

Let me answer because I know you wont - you're a sensationalist.

So between 250k-500k people die in a normal year. In that pandemic year estimates ran between 151K and 570k dead.

So is 500k in that range of estimates or not? Yes or No?

While you are posting about sensationalism, your evidence that the vaccine was 'rushed' please.

the rushed vaccine
    Can you post your evidence of this 'rush' please.
    While you are posting about sensationalism, your evidence that the vaccine was 'rushed' please.

As I suspected...no evidence. And I'm the sensationalist? Too funny.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭Birroc

Interesting how the WHO claimed 20k compared with the traditional flu which kills 25 times that number. Then the other article guesstimates 150-550k but does not seem to be able to justify their own number.

I ask myself, who has most to benefit from the higher number? Obviously big pharma. They will I am sure roll it out for the next "pandemic".

So between 250k-500k people die in a normal year. In that pandemic year estimates ran between 151K and 570k dead.

So is 500k in that range of estimates or not? Yes or No?

http://www.vaccinationcouncil.org/2009/08/24/fast-tracked-swine-flu-vaccine-under-fire/

• Advertisement

Birroc wrote: »
    Interesting how the WHO claimed 20k compared with the traditional flu which kills 25 times that number. Then the other article guesstimates 150-550k but does not seem to be able to justify their own number.

Christ on a bike. Can people not actually read what has been posted and linked???

Here are the facts.

1. Regular Flu kills between 250k-500k a year
    2. WHO identified 18k who were proven to have died from H1N1. Hoospitals do not routinely test for the strain of influenza that kills people, so even though it was thought that it was a pandemic year, records of the strain involved are not complete.
    3. Estimates of the numbers dead during 2009 due to H1N1 are estimated at between 151k and 570k. Why such a large range? Depends how you make the estimate, but since 250k - 500k die of flu each year, the estimate seems reasonable.

Can people really not tell the difference between confirmed and estimated?
    I ask myself, who has most to benefit from the higher number? Obviously big pharma. They will I am sure roll it out for the next "pandemic".

Conspiracy nonsense.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭ProfessorPlum

The WHO stated 20k confirmed cases. They would have been confirmed by serology. The vast majority of cases would not be confirmed, and so won't appear in the WHO confirmed figures.

I remember asking my brother-in-law who is a ENT consultant whether to take the swine flu jab back in 2009/2010. He said to wait a few months until the "first batch" had been consumed and then consider it. I believe he felt there weren't sufficient clinical human trials. Must ask him again.

Reading red pepper's link above: "The US Departments of Health and Homeland Security had declared a national public health emergency in April soon after the swine flu outbreak. As a result, some schools were closed, people quarantined, and drug companies were given contracts worth $7billon to make vaccines that are being fast tracked by the Food and Drugs Administration [7]."

I love this line

"US Secretary of Health and Human Services Kathleen Sebelius has granted vaccine makers total legal immunity from any lawsuits that may result from any new swine flu vaccine. And some states may make the vaccination mandatory by law. - See more at: http://www.vaccinationcouncil.org/2009/08/24/fast-tracked-swine-flu-vaccine-under-fire/#sthash.Ftq95sne.dpuf"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭ShaneSheep555

I remember asking my brother-in-law who is a ENT consultant whether to take the swine flu jab back in 2009/2010. He said to wait a few months until the "first batch" had been consumed and then consider it. I believe he felt there weren't sufficient clinical human trials. Must ask him again.

Reading red pepper's link above: "The US Departments of Health and Homeland Security had declared a national public health emergency in April soon after the swine flu outbreak. As a result, some schools were closed, people quarantined, and drug companies were given contracts worth $7billon to make vaccines that are being fast tracked by the Food and Drugs Administration [7]."

http://www.naturalnews.com/043932_Big_Pharma_World_Health_Organization_flu_scam.html#

• Advertisement

I love this line

"US Secretary of Health and Human Services Kathleen Sebelius has granted vaccine makers total legal immunity from any lawsuits that may result from any new swine flu vaccine. And some states may make the vaccination mandatory by law. - See more at: http://www.vaccinationcouncil.org/2009/08/24/fast-tracked-swine-flu-vaccine-under-fire/#sthash.Ftq95sne.dpuf"

Pretty damning article alright.

Big money, government lobbying, big pharma and they key word "fast track".

Madsl?

Here's the owner of that site pushing his books...

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheDrEisenstein

The reference to fast-tracked vaccines note [7] goes here...

http://www.globalresearch.ca/now-legal-immunity-for-swine-flu-vaccine-makers/14453

An article written by one F. William Engdahl author of Full Spectrum Dominance: Totalitarian Democracy in the New World Order. :D :pac:

Is that really the best you can do? Laughable. That article contains the gem...
    With no legal liability, could it be that Baxter is preparing to sell hundreds of millions of doses containing highly toxic aluminium hydroxide as adjuvant?

Highly toxic? Scary stuff..

Aluminum is a naturally occurring mineral. Aluminum hydroxide is an antacid.
    Aluminum hydroxide is used to treat symptoms of increased stomach acid, such as heartburn, upset stomach, sour stomach, or acid indigestion. Aluminum hydroxide is also used to reduce phosphate levels in people with certain kidney conditions.

http://www.everydayhealth.com/drugs/aluminum-hydroxide

la-la-la land!

Who wins?

Five different companies have been contracted to produce vaccines worldwide: Baxter International, GlaxoSmithKline, Novartis and Sanofi-Aventis and AstroZeneca [16]. Already stretched beyond capacity, there is every intention to make smaller vaccine doses go further with a range of new adjuvants [17], with the blessing of the WHO (see later). - See more at: http://www.vaccinationcouncil.org/2009/08/24/fast-tracked-swine-flu-vaccine-under-fire/#sthash.Ftq95sne.dpuf

Pretty damning article alright.

Big money, government lobbying, big pharma and they key word "fast track".

Madsl?

Dear oh dear. Embarrassed for you now.

You're a fraud Madsl, enjoy your vaccine, I have a life to live.

Dear oh dear. Embarrassed for you now.

May I ask do you work for Baxter International, GlaxoSmithKline, Novartis and Sanofi-Aventis or AstroZenec?

Who wins?

Five different companies have been contracted to produce vaccines worldwide: Baxter International, GlaxoSmithKline, Novartis and Sanofi-Aventis and AstroZeneca [16]. Already stretched beyond capacity, there is every intention to make smaller vaccine doses go further with a range of new adjuvants [17], with the blessing of the WHO (see later). - See more at: http://www.vaccinationcouncil.org/2009/08/24/fast-tracked-swine-flu-vaccine-under-fire/#sthash.Ftq95sne.dpuf

Link [16] goes here...
    http://www.reuters.com/article/2009/07/16/flu-baxter-vaccine-idINN1644290820090716?rpc=33

Glaxo and Sanofi both said they would have a better idea of production needs and manufacturing capacity after they come up with test batches of their vaccines and test it on people.

Link [17] is a dead link.
    http://www.parliament.uk/documents/upload/postpn331.pdf

Have a try at posting actual evidence rather than googling "fast" + "flu jab". Quite amusing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭ProfessorPlum

Seriously? Are we supposed to take anything on this site seriously?
    Hardly impartial now, is it.

May I ask do you work for Baxter International, GlaxoSmithKline, Novartis and Sanofi-Aventis or AstroZenec?

I see. You have run out of arguments so your last shot is an ad hominium shot at calling me a Big Pharma shill.

Don't worry, it is not a fast-tracked tactic, conspiracy theorists have tested that one over and over.

So, no, no I do not work in the Biotech or Pharma industries. Nice try.

I see. You have run out of arguments so your last shot is an ad hominium shot at calling me a Big Pharma shill.

Don't worry, it is not a fast-tracked tactic, conspiracy theorists have tested that one over and over.

So, no, no I do not work in the Biotech or Pharma industries. Nice try.

You believe what you want ;)
    Are you sure? You just give that impression...

• Advertisement

Seriously? Are we supposed to take anything on this site seriously?
    Hardly impartial now, is it.

I do have a concern about that site pointing out that Dihydrogen Monoxide is an ingredient of vaccines. Dihydrogen Monoxide is a well controlled substance associated with a number of deaths but I see no reason to fear monger about it.

You believe what you want ;)
    Are you sure? You just give that impression...

Ad hominum, last resort. Nothing else, no?

You're a fraud Madsl, enjoy your vaccine, I have a life to live.

Lol...

I have some antacids if the stomach is at you.

I do have a concern about that site pointing out that Dihydrogen Monoxide is an ingredient of vaccines. Dihydrogen Monoxide is a well controlled substance associated with a number of deaths but I see no reason to fear monger about it.

Taken from dhmo.org

Article written by a Geneticist (no background in vaccines) who also is a fan of "structured water" in an article where s/he references homoeopathy and acupuncture.

http://www.i-sis.org.uk/Large_stuctured_water_clusters_caught_on_camera.php
    Lo attaches special significance to the double-helix clusters (“double helix water”), which he believes – in the absence of real evidence – to be the precursor the double-helix in DNA and to be the basis of the acupuncture meridians of traditional Chinese medicine. He also believes double helix water is especially beneficial for health, because it [19] “works like a needle in acupuncture” (See an alternative, though not mutually exclusive hypothesis on acupuncture meridians based on superconducting water aligned with collagen fibres that I have proposed [20]). Impressive changes to the thermography images of the meridians can be observed before and after drinking double helix water, and there are preliminary results suggesting that double helix water may be beneficial for autism, diabetes, thyroid, brain, and digestive systems [19, 21, 22]. Lo and his team have opened up an exciting avenue for future research that could indeed revolutionize biology and medicine (see also [9] and [10]), together with the work of other scientists featured at our Colours of Water art/science/music festival (http://www.i-sis.org.uk/coloursofwater/).

I love "in the absence of real evidence" Lol lol....

Taken from dhmo.org

You don't honestly think that drug companies would use Dihydrogen Monoxide without FDA clearances. It's safe.

Why do you think it is problematic?

You don't honestly think that drug companies would use Dihydrogen Monoxide without FDA clearances. It's safe.

Why do you think it is problematic?

http://www.dhmo.org/msdsdhmo.html

But if it is safely processed and tested. I mean it is not widely used in pills but in vaccines with the right testing and processing sure what is the harm?

That site is run by a computer science professor! He's not even a doctor!

http://www.csc.villanova.edu/~tway/

• Advertisement

Taken from dhmo.org
    How Carcinogenic is Dihydrogen Monoxide?

Dihydrogen Monoxide is not believed to be carcinogenic, although it is known to be a component of a number of cancer-causing agents.

This is just nonsense, I don't see how you can make the link to cancer here. This guy is just scaremongering.

Advertisement