Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rat control

• 18-02-2014 7:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭

Can anyone tell me will this stuff shift rats???have 2 of the b@stards out my back,they came out in daylight and look small,if i poured jeyes fluid into the hole are they likely to leave???

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭jap gt

i would seriously doubt it, get a rat trap or if you can put down poison safely

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

As per forum charter only humane methods of pest control can be discussed. Poisoning is anything but humane.

Edit: after polite PM'ing with the OP this thread has been reopened on their request.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭V.W.L 11

Just looking for the easiest way to move these visitors along, PM me with suggestions if necessary

Can anyone offer a permanent solution to this?mail if necessary

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭juniord

look for someone with ferrets and get some of the ferrets bedding off them ,spread it where you saw the rats and they should leave sharpish

• Advertisement

juniord wrote: »
    look for someone with ferrets and get some of the ferrets bedding off them ,spread it where you saw the rats and they should leave sharpish

I could fit one in where they are,would that work???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭SillyMangoX

juniord wrote: »

Same thing worked with cat litter for me, found their hole outside and started putting down used cat litter outside it. Haven't seen a rat since I started doing that!

Same thing worked with cat litter for me, found their hole outside and started putting down used cat litter outside it. Haven't seen a rat since I started doing that!

Sounds like a plan

Advertisement