Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What sites do you buy baby clothes from?

Options
  • 18-02-2014 7:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,391 ✭✭✭

I find f&f from tesco and george at asda great value for little outfits but it's a pain having to use parcel motel as they don't deliver to ireland. I know next and m&s have some nice bits but the prices can be shocking for what I would consider to be standard everyday clothes that will be grown out of in a matter of weeks :eek: The selection of clothes on the mothercare.ie site is absolutely abysmal compared to in store and I'm very disappointed that I cannot use my loyalty card to order from the uk site. I did find a site called theessentialone.com that have gorgeous colourful babygros and vests but not much in the line of actual outfits unfortunately :(

So, where am I going wrong? There must be a few sites where I can get some nice baby gear at a reasonable price?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Tesco definitely deliver to Ireland... so do George @ Asda...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,948 ✭✭✭Sligo1

I love John Lewis/ Peter Jones. It's not the cheapest... But I just love their stuff and the quality is brilliant.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭Yawns

http://www.clothingattesco.com/delivery/international/page/international#p1
    Ireland (Republic of) £4.95 2 days

Not bad considering you're paying for £3.95 UK delivery unless you order over £50 and €3.50 for PM.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,729 ✭✭✭Millem

I buy everything online! I buy loads from littlewoods, find their sale great and always manage to get promo code and free delivery. I stalk the m and s site when there is a sale on (new things added at 7am in the morning!) and always use promo code too and free pick up in store. If you go on site at 7am each morning during sale they have gorgeous outfits for €1.25! pumpkin patch have a good sale on too at the mo! O and I bought loads from dunnes when they had online sale and free pick up in storeI recently bought from next online and got a code €15 off €30 and free delivery. Get some bits from heatons site free delivery on orders over €30 or pick up free in stored, guineys go through phases of free delivery on all orders but otherwise I think it's free over €25/€30 and buy grosuits and grobags from amazon free delivery if order is over £25. I refuse to pay full price for anything and have literally bought all the babies clothes up to 18 months lol lol as can't resist a bargain

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,391 ✭✭✭fro9etb8j5qsl2

January wrote: »
    Tesco definitely deliver to Ireland... so do George @ Asda...

I don't know why I had myself convinced otherwise, must be baby brain! :confused::o
    Millem wrote: »
    I buy everything online! I buy loads from littlewoods, find their sale great and always manage to get promo code and free delivery. I stalk the m and s site when there is a sale on (new things added at 7am in the morning!) and always use promo code too and free pick up in store. If you go on site at 7am each morning during sale they have gorgeous outfits for €1.25! pumpkin patch have a good sale on too at the mo! O and I bought loads from dunnes when they had online sale and free pick up in storeI recently bought from next online and got a code €15 off €30 and free delivery. Get some bits from heatons site free delivery on orders over €30 or pick up free in stored, guineys go through phases of free delivery on all orders but otherwise I think it's free over €25/€30 and buy grosuits and grobags from amazon free delivery if order is over £25. I refuse to pay full price for anything and have literally bought all the babies clothes up to 18 months lol lol as can't resist a bargain

I'm the same, I HATE the notion of paying €15-€20 for teeny tiny little jeans etc when I would hardly spend the same amount on clothes for myself! Just checked pumpkin patch there, they have some fab stuff :D I'll definitely have to keep my eye out for m&s sales. I like heatons but the last time I ordered from them they sent a few things the wrong size and it was hassle to change them so I'm avoiding them which is a pity because their stuff is so inexpensive.

• Advertisement

I don't know why I had myself convinced otherwise, must be baby brain! :confused::o

I'm the same, I HATE the notion of paying €15-€20 for teeny tiny little jeans etc when I would hardly spend the same amount on clothes for myself! Just checked pumpkin patch there, they have some fab stuff :D I'll definitely have to keep my eye out for m&s sales. I like heatons but the last time I ordered from them they sent a few things the wrong size and it was hassle to change them so I'm avoiding them which is a pity because their stuff is so inexpensive.

I love love love m and s they actually had a sale last week for 2/3 days I got a velour padded gorgeous jacket for babs €6!! They are doing 20% off at the moment on everything and add code MNSIE at checkout gives you another 10% off :) so basically 30% off! I think the pumpkin patch stuff is lovely but I object to paying the delivery charge to store! Tesco have a sale on at the mo, I got some lovely bits for babs in store €4 for thick hoodies! I would say a good 50%-60% of all baby clothes are reduced and all size were available and reductions up to 70%.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

I go in to Tesco and Boots and buy Ladybird stuff online from Littlewoods in sales.

I have already posted this in newborn bargains but littlewoods have an extra 24% off for 24 hours in their sale. Great bargains on ladybird and mamas and papas :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

from the pumpkin patch uk site when they have a sale. ship to parcel motel.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15 kathleenc92

http://www.thelollipoptree.org/
    http://kidsbitzireland.com/

cute little dresses for occasions. For my LO I love Next and Tesco.

Advertisement