Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stove installer

Options
  • 18-02-2014 9:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭

Hi could anyone recommend a good stove/twin wall flue installer in the Wexford area? Its for an airtight house so it needs to be a really neat job.

also.....does anyone know if Installers a registerd with an organisation (like HETAS in the UK)?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,069 ✭✭✭Tzar Chasm

PM. me and I'll give you some contact details

where are you?

is it a wet or dry stove?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭Marhay70

Let us know how you get on OP, I'm looking to have a stove installed. I contacted two stove suppliers in the Gorey area, one of them twice, and arranged for someone to call and assess the installation, neither of them bothered their arses to show up.
    I had the same problem with local alarm installers, eventually a guy came down from Bray and did an excellent job.
    Then they whinge about local small business suffering in the recession.

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭Rosen

OP, I'll echo Marhay70 - I will be looking for someone in a few weeks and would appreciate a recommendation.
    Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,069 ✭✭✭Tzar Chasm

PM sent to all 3 posters.

if anyone else needs a stove fitted or any other plumbing work done just drop me a pm

• Registered Users Posts: 4,724 ✭✭✭Dilbert75

I used Stovefit.ie for a non-boiler stove and found them good.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9 hot rod

I no a very high quality installer, hes not cheapest, But he is fantastic Pm me if interested

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭yermanhimself

Mick from cosy stoves in Camolin installed my stove even though i did not buy it from him. I found him very good and he did an excellent job.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭Marhay70

Mick from cosy stoves in Camolin installed my stove even though i did not buy it from him. I found him very good and he did an excellent job.

Maybe he'd have done an excellent job for me too, if he'd .bothered to show up.

Advertisement