Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mobile wifi

Options
  • 18-02-2014 9:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

I have mobile wifi as part of my eircom bundle but I cant log into to my wifi account .I have talked to customer care and followed their instructions but with no success. My last bill was euro 110.89 but I have no idea what my usage was . I have 10 gbs allowance now upped to 13.
    thank you for your help

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

hanban wrote: »
    I have mobile wifi as part of my eircom bundle but I cant log into to my wifi account .I have talked to customer care and followed their instructions but with no success. My last bill was euro 110.89 but I have no idea what my usage was . I have 10 gbs allowance now upped to 13.
    thank you for your help
    Hi hanban

I'm not too sure what you are referring to, do you mean you have emobile for your mobile provider? Or do youmean you cannot access the 'my eircom' online account service?

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 7 hanban

thank you for your help
    Hi hanban

I'm not too sure what you are referring to, do you mean you have emobile for your mobile provider? Or do youmean you cannot access the 'my eircom' online account service?

Thanks
    Al
    Hi Al
    I have landline,  emobile and mobile wifi in a bundle with eircom . I can access my emobile account on www.emobile.ie and on a daily basis find out what I have used out of my 150 tx allowance and my 150 minutes allowance. I need to be able to find out my usage of mobile wifi in case I go over my limit again as happened with my last bill. So what Im asking is when I go onto the website www.192.168.1.1 im asked to put in my user name and my pass word . Ive tried all combinations to no avail and I'm hoping your team will be able to help me
    Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

thank you for your help
    Hi hanban

Thanks
    Al
    Hi Al
    I have landline,  emobile and mobile wifi in a bundle with eircom . I can access my emobile account on www.emobile.ie and on a daily basis find out what I have used out of my 150 tx allowance and my 150 minutes allowance. I need to be able to find out my usage of mobile wifi in case I go over my limit again as happened with my last bill. So what Im asking is when I go onto the website www.192.168.1.1 im asked to put in my user name and my pass word . Ive tried all combinations to no avail and I'm hoping your team will be able to help me
    Thanks
    Hi hanban

I'm still confused as to what you mean by mobile wifi? Do you mean broadband or possible mobile broadband served by a Dongle?? Is the broadband/wifi served by eircom or emobile?

Thanks

Al

Advertisement