If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony W6

Options
  • 18-02-2014 9:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 789 ✭✭✭

Hey Lads,

After a lot of research I've narrowed it down to either the Sony kdl32w653 or kdl42w653.

Do you sell either of these tvs?

Thanks

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Fakman87 wrote: »
    Hey Lads,

After a lot of research I've narrowed it down to either the Sony kdl32w653 or kdl42w653.

Do you sell either of these tvs?

Thanks
    Fakman87,

many thanks for the post and apologies for the delay getting back to you we do both of these units and we have them available from stock - the 32W653 is currently reduced to £359.95 and the 42W653 is really amazing value at £489.95 and both of these prices include a 5 year warranty.

We also have the new Sony 2014 range just arrived with the KDL32W705 at £449.95: http://www.richersounds.com/product/tv---all/sony/bravia-kdl32w705b/sony-kdl32w705bbu

And the Sony KDL42W705 at just £649.95: http://www.richersounds.com/product/tv---all/sony/bravia-kdl42w705b/sony-kdl42w705bbu

These W7 models have all the latest 2014 Sony features and on an initial look seem excellent TV's for the spends.

Thanks again and keep us posted if we can assist in any way,

Best regards,

John Mc & Crew 

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 789 ✭✭✭Fakman87

Thanks John,

The W7 is a bit out of my price range so I think I'm going to go with the 42w653. 

Do you deliver that model to Dublin or is it only available to collect?

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Fakman87 wrote: »
    Thanks John,

The W7 is a bit out of my price range so I think I'm going to go with the 42w653. 

Do you deliver that model to Dublin or is it only available to collect?
    Hi there,

We could deliver this TV for £29.95 :)  Or we could reserve it for collection here in Belfast, what ever suits.

Let me know what you think.

Chris

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.