Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Campino sweets.

Options
  • 18-02-2014 9:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭

Anyone know where to get some campino? They're discontinued in the UK so I suppose that means Ireland too?

I loved these but haven't seen them for years. Here's an attached picture of a pack to jog people's memories.

Edit: Any chance a mod could change my title to Campino?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

Quick look on Amazon and they don't seem to be there either, which might suggest they're not making them anymore.
    I liked them, too, even if they were a bit odd.

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭HomelessMidge

fussyonion wrote: »
    Quick look on Amazon and they don't seem to be there either, which might suggest they're not making them anymore.
    I liked them, too, even if they were a bit odd.

Seen them on ebay (different pack but definitely the same sweets) but like 7 dollars a pack and $40-50 delivery! So saying no to that one. I will keep you informed anyway.

Advertisement