Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Can't find programme on Smart TV RTE player

• 18-02-2014 10:09pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭

I hope I'm in the right forum. I have a Samsung smart TV and often use the RTE player to catch up on programmes. I want to watch the first installment of "Quirke", which is available on the player (I can access this on my laptop) but it's not listed on the TV's player under any of the categories ("Drama", "Most Popular" etc). I've no idea why I can't access this, the TVs software is up to date etc. Any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Bibrock

You are correct I have the same problem. Updated the App but Vikings and Quirke are not available on Samsung TV. I spoke to TV supplier and was told its an RTE App support problem.

Advertisement