Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rents in Dublin 2 and Dublin 4

Options
  • 18-02-2014 10:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

I'm currently renting a 2 bed in grand canal dock and rent is going from 1300 to 1500 per month.

Was looking at rents in general area and most 2 beds are advertised for 1700 now although there seems to be plenty of apartments in ballsbridge.

Does anyone know if places are actually going for that amount or is the actual rent more like 1500-1600?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭Fkall

If you want to get a feel for the market rent I would recommend attending one of the now common open viewings where people are turning up references and deposits in hand.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,424 ✭✭✭garhjw

My father owns 2 Georgian houses in D 4 which he has spent a lot of money on refurbishing and modernising over the last 12 months.

Studios are going for €800-€850 and 1 beds for €1000-€1100.

The demand is crazy at the moment. With more and more employment in areas like GCD, there is increasing demand....

Advertisement