Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amazon 20% off code BUYITNOW

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,433 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

Don't think they could manage next day delivery to Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,099 ✭✭✭The Ayatolla

Prime is only for UK addresses.

Best you can do is the 2-day shipping to Ireland, which from my experiences is usually one day. Costly though.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 59 ✭✭Giak

Is there another discount for signing up to their newsletter?

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭yoozername

househero wrote:
    does anybody know if amazons next day delivery work for ireland? i keep threatening to sign up but dont know if its worth it here
    kneemos wrote:
    Don't think they could manage next day delivery to Ireland.
    Prime is only for UK addresses.
    Best you can do is the 2-day shipping to Ireland, which from my experiences is usually one day. Costly though.

http://www.parcelmotel.com/

Parcel Motel gives you an address in the North, you tell Amazon to deliver it there using the nice UK postal rates (free, or cheap 1-day delivery), then Parcel Motel drops it to your local unit anywhere in the country for €3.50, and all within 24 hours of it being delivered to the Parcel Motel depot in the North. Almost always, if I order from Amazon and pick 1-day delivery, I have it in my hand in Dublin the following day. And you can collect it from Parcel Motel any time of the day or night, not just when it suits An Post.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭househero

i saw you get free amazon prime next day thingy for 3 months when you sign up to amazon family. thought it was worth a punt for free

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

3% cashback with quidco
    www.quidco.com/amazon

• Registered Users Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭deaglan169

not working for me??

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 59 ✭✭Giak

Wasn't there another discount for signing up to some sort of newsletter? Hello anyone have a link?

Advertisement