Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Call Answering

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭eircom: Colm

BowWow wrote: »
    Hi BowWow

I'm very sorry to hear this, I will investigate this and get back as soon as I have some information on how this happened and how we can rectify this.

Thanks
    Al

Hi BowWow

I'm genuinely sorry to see the call answering service charge of €1.25 has appeared again. There have been some issues in removing this previously however I have been assured by efibre accounts that this has now been fully removed. I will also ensure a rebate is arranged for where the service should not have appeared.

Thanks
    Al
    Al,
    Read your post of the 8th. July - Groundhog Day.........
    Hi BowWow

I'm aware of this and apologise. Efibre accounts have assured me it's deffinately gone now and a credit has been applied for where it has been charged.

Al
    Hi Al,
    October bill arrived,  There is a credit for 4 months - I assume that is Jun to Sept - I previously got a credit for Feb to May.
    However the charge is yet again charged for October!
    9 waiting now..........
    Rgds
    Hi bowWow

I appreciate this is annoying and should have been resolved by now. An order id has generated which indicates that this has been succesfully done now. I will check back in two days time though to ensure the mailbox is still removed!

thanks
    Colm

• Registered Users Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭BowWow

Guys,

I've waited 2 months before I reopened this thread.
    Charge has not appeared in either Nov or Dec, so looks like its resolved.  Thanks for all your help.

I have a separate issue in that my data usage seems to have shot up by a significant amount.  My habits havnt changed.  Where should I go to find out about this and discuss it?

Rgds,

Kieran.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭eircom: Tracey

Guys,

I've waited 2 months before I reopened this thread.
    Charge has not appeared in either Nov or Dec, so looks like its resolved.  Thanks for all your help.

I have a separate issue in that my data usage seems to have shot up by a significant amount.  My habits havnt changed.  Where should I go to find out about this and discuss it?

Rgds,

Kieran.
    Hi Kieran, 

No problem at all, glad to hear you got sorted :)

You can check your data usage on the Eircom website using this link -  [font=Calibri, sans-serif]http://www.eircom.net/broadbandstats[/font]

If you have any queries on this you can contact our support team on 1890 260 260 (telephone number and option 0) to discuss this.

Thanks 

Tracey

Advertisement