Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Night Out In Dublin

Options
  • 19-02-2014 12:44am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭

Going out on friday before the 6 nations game, where would be a good spot for a group off six lads mid twenties. Now none off us are crazy party animals. Like a good spot to find some pretty ladies to talk to :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

The George is good for meeting pretty lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭Duvetdays

I'm always a fan of sinnotts. They'll show the game on the big screens.
    I've had grub there once and it was nice.

Also at night good music and a good crowd you can dance the night away. Cocktails are also a fiver that's what sways it for me!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,466 ✭✭✭✭cson

Dangerous typo OP!

Duvetdays wrote: »
    I'm always a fan of sinnotts. They'll show the game on the big screens.
    I've had grub there once and it was nice.

Also at night good music and a good crowd you can dance the night away. Cocktails are also a fiver that's what sways it for me!

I don't think 6 mid 20s lads would be partial to knocking back the cocktails.

Anyway OP; use the search function. This has been done a tonne of times here. You're post would suggest the Bleeding Horse and then onto Harcourt St for Everleigh/Coppers/Diceys/D2 would be your kind of night.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭Lux23

Lots of lads enjoy knocking back cocktails, not unusual at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Lux23 wrote: »
    Lots of lads enjoy knocking back cocktails, not unusual at all.

True.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭Lux23

Ok, Neil Francis.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Holsten

There are just too many options really. Do you want to be surrounded by Rugby folk or not?

6 mid 20's lads.. anywhere you got you should be able to have a good time. Hit up a few bars around town then head to any of the many clubs around.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭astonaidan

cson wrote: »
    Dangerous typo OP!

I don't think 6 mid 20s lads would be partial to knocking back the cocktails.

Anyway OP; use the search function. This has been done a tonne of times here. You're post would suggest the Bleeding Horse and then onto Harcourt St for Everleigh/Coppers/Diceys/D2 would be your kind of night.

Haha God from what I hear Coppers isnt my seen at all. Just going to wing it and see where there seems to be a good crowd

• Registered Users Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭murphym7

Similar kind of question. Looking for somewhere quiet around Ballsbridge for a few pints in the evening/Night of the Italy match on Saturday. Just me and the wife, so somewhere not too jammed.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

I'd imagine that every bar in that area will be jammed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭WeleaseWoderick

murphym7 wrote: »
    Similar kind of question. Looking for somewhere quiet around Ballsbridge for a few pints in the evening/Night of the Italy match on Saturday. Just me and the wife, so somewhere not too jammed.

The bar in the Herbert Park hotel might be a good idea. Hasn't been too crowded when I've been after a game before.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,466 ✭✭✭✭cson

Gasworks.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,133 ✭✭✭FloatingVoter

So you need to find a pub to get drunk in while alerting six ladies that there are Italian guys on the loose in Dublin. Good luck with that.

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭pkvader

Lads whats the busiest bar on sunday nights on wexford street?, is diceys any good on sunday nights?, cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

pkvader wrote: »
    Lads whats the busiest bar on sunday nights on wexford street?, is diceys any good on sunday nights?, cheers.

Diceys €2 drinks, does be fairly packed. Bouncers can be a pain, best to book a table through Facebook.

Whats Diceys like with shoes, like I usually wear Adidas sambas will they be ok??

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭pkvader

Good question, I dont really wear shoes myself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,180 ✭✭✭hfallada

astonaidan wrote: »
    Whats Diceys like with shoes, like I usually wear Adidas sambas will they be ok??

I can't see there being an issue. Most bouncers only look at your clothes and not your shoes. Like everyone wears causal Nike's and adidas. As long as they aren't running runners I say you will get in

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

I only wear Adidas originals out, never had an issue over here!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭SpaceCowb0y

Haha God from what I hear Coppers isnt my seen at all. Just going to wing it and see where there seems to be a good crowd

Loads of horny women (also in their mid twenties), a lot of who aren't from Dublin and you probably won't see again practically throwing themselves at lads to get their leg over! Surely this is every lad in his mid twenties scene? Besides the fact the music is shite I think the amount of gamey birds in their more then makes up for it!

• Advertisement

Well I wore big boy shoes out, but I know I would have got in Diceys/Coppers for sure without them.
    Heard horror stories about the bouncers but they were sound and great craic.
    Went into Coppers cause the lads wanted to go and it was all right very dark and well its true girls in there are forward as hell, felt abused walking to the bar, I was only there to dance :p
    Liked Diceys some skin in there ;)

Advertisement