Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Urgent - holiday letting 18 nights Clon/Skibbereen

Options
  • 19-02-2014 10:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 42

Hello all,

Hoping someone can help me - I'm looking for a holiday rental for 18 nights from the 6th March to the 24th March for two adults and two kids (7 months and 2 yrs). We've left it a bit late but it was unavoidable... We'll be in the area looking for a house to buy - we'll be looking from Skibbereen to Midleton, so we reckon Clonakilty would be a good base - but we're open to suggestions!

Most of the letting websites have no availability as people have a weekend already taken up in that period. We're on a very tight budget - hoping for €150ish a week...

Any suggestions welcome :-)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,395 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Hope it works out for you but unfortunately I think you budget is too low. Works out about €5 a night per person. Cheapest hostel in cork is about €11 a night

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

Rodrigues wrote: »
    Hello all,

Hoping someone can help me - I'm looking for a holiday rental for 18 nights from the 6th March to the 24th March for two adults and two kids (7 months and 2 yrs). We've left it a bit late but it was unavoidable... We'll be in the area looking for a house to buy - we'll be looking from Skibbereen to Midleton, so we reckon Clonakilty would be a good base - but we're open to suggestions!

Most of the letting websites have no availability as people have a weekend already taken up in that period. We're on a very tight budget - hoping for €150ish a week...

Any suggestions welcome :-)

Moved from our Travel forum over to the Cork County forum where it would be better suited.

Thanks,
    kerry4sam

• Registered Users Posts: 4,716 ✭✭✭Balmed Out

sent you a private message of a contact who might be able to help

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭Lucyn

Sending you a pm

• Registered Users Posts: 42 Rodrigues

Thanks everyone - found one :-)

• Advertisement
Advertisement