Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tennis Lessons - Couple Dublin

• 19-02-2014 12:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭

Hi there,

I was hoping if someone could point me in the direction of a coach for a couple of absolute beginners in Dublin. I have approached some clubs, but they all are requesting an annual membership fee before even discussing lessons.

As with everything time and location is key:
    - Ideally someone that can offer lessons at the weekend, as weekdays are typically quite tricky to negotiate timing
    - Somewhere around Dublin, we're based in Ringsend/Irishtown but happy to travel within reason
    - Someone that's happy to teach two people (both absolute beginners) at the same time

Appreciate any pointers or if there are any coaches here up for the challenge,

Thanks all for your help,

P

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 507 ✭✭✭shutup

I know a coach who can take non members.
    PM sent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 734 ✭✭✭abceire

You can join a meetup.com tennis group, there are a few on there, they do group lessons in public parks like Herbert Park in Dublin, they'd be more for beginners such as yourselves.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 michalex91

I know a coach that offers cheap lessons for individuals and couples... And is great with beginners- PM for details

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭RosyLily

No zombie threads. No advertising.

/closed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement