Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Website design

Options
  • 19-02-2014 1:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭

Hi, can somebody recommend a goog website designer for our business, we have one at present but not getting any hits and needs upgrading. We are in the Ballyshannon area. Preferably somebody with experience and track record.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭rafa05

picaso30 wrote: »
    Hi, can somebody recommend a goog website designer for our business, we have one at present but not getting any hits and needs upgrading. We are in the Ballyshannon area. Preferably somebody with experience and track record.

Hi I build and rank websites. If you want you can PM me your site. I can have a look first.

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 11 denis_pf

Try Michael McGinty of meanit. They build sites for me that are easy to optimise for new customers to find. Based in Letterkenny
    number removed please don't post numbers publicly

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭Iwernia

• Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭Glenalla

Paddy Hegarty of www.digital-door.com.
    We have been using him for years now and he has never let us down. Stung badly in the past and I went around loads before settling with him. Highly recommended.

Also use Sean at www.localseoireland.ie for all our seo and he has done some amazing things for our sites. Always ranking in the top 4 of page one in google for our products.

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭TreasureBin

I've used a couple of guys over the years, including Keith Shiels in LKenny.
    I found the most pro-active to be EJ Solutions, who did a great job upgrading my website, lets me know about new options as they become available (but no hard sell), and generally responds very quickly to any queries.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭picaso30

cheers for all the advice.

Advertisement