Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Forever 21 Cork??

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,372 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I thought superdry were going in there?

• Registered Users Posts: 837 ✭✭✭what the hell!

I thought superdry were going in there?

Superdry are going into the Moderne

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,372 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Superdry are going into the Moderne

Any idea when? About time we got a super dry store, i hope its as good as the Dublin branches.

• Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭prettyrestless

mire wrote: »
    Holland and Barrett apparently.

Oh yawn. I was hoping for something more exciting :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭lisasimpson

Was disappointed with holland and barrett myself going in there but at least its not empty. Forget who i heard is going into swamp building. Would love a forever 21 too ..anyone know whats happpening with quills?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,279 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Was disappointed with holland and barrett myself going in there but at least its not empty. Forget who i heard is going into swamp building. Would love a forever 21 too ..anyone know whats happpening with quills?

Pandora is going into where Swamp was.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,449 ✭✭✭✭pwurple

leahyl wrote: »

I guess our high street is looking like a clone of every other city so...

• Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭prettyrestless

leahyl wrote: »

Are they moving from their location on Winthrop street?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,279 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Are they moving from their location on Winthrop street?

No idea, I'd imagine so though, they'd hardly have 2 stores that close to each other.

• Registered Users Posts: 837 ✭✭✭what the hell!

Any idea when? About time we got a super dry store, i hope its as good as the Dublin branches.

Probably be another 2 or 3 months? Should be good enough. Great big shop anyway so hopefully plenty of choice!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,449 ✭✭✭✭pwurple

Probably be another 2 or 3 months? Should be good enough. Great big shop anyway so hopefully plenty of choice!

Hehe, yeah, You can choose any of the clothing items with Superdry written across them, and then pay for the privilege of doing their advertising.

If I was wearing this... I'd want to be earning commision.

upload2940768784945330613.jpg

Advertisement