Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tried to Register for alert on Efiber but need phone number

Options
  • 19-02-2014 2:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭

Hi, I seen EFiber was coming to my area in June 2014 now moved to April and tried to register for an alert when it is available. The issue I have is it needs my landline number.
    Like a lot of people these days I dont currently have one.

So how do I register????

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi, I seen EFiber was coming to my area in June 2014 now moved to April and tried to register for an alert when it is available. The issue I have is it needs my landline number.
    Like a lot of people these days I dont currently have one.

So how do I register????
    Hi love that turbo

There is no way to register interest if you do not have a landline number however if you keep an eye on the map http://www.eircom.net/efibreinfo/map/ it will be updated when available.

Thanks

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭love that turbo

Really amazing.

Strange practice considering how many people I know who don't have landlines.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Really amazing.

Strange practice considering how many people I know who don't have landlines.
    I see your point love that turbo

I think it's based on the terms that most home broadband users have a landline but I'll certainly pass your feelings on this to operations as feedback.

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement