Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Downloading film on Graboid

Options
  • 19-02-2014 4:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭

I downloaded a film for my DD using Graboid but to view the film she needs to be connected to the internet.

Is there a way (forgive me for asking) that I can transfer it to the hard drive so that she can watch it again on the laptop without being connected to the net and can I burn it to a DVD for her.

I would really appreciate any help with this.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9 46664

Hello !

I have been using Graboid for some time now ... and where i live you could never stream a movie so i always download them ... depending on what windows you are using you can do a search for a folder called "Graboid" it normally resides in your downloads and open it... all your movies before you delete them are in there.
    i normally copy the movies from there on to (a flash drive) also know as a Usb stick or in my case an external hard drive (they all have the same usb connection just one holds more information) and if your television has a usb port you can plug it directly in and there is a good chance you should be able to play it direct on you tv. ... click your Av button on you tv remote.. Now the Tv will not play all formats but try downloading a move in MP4 format transfer to Usb stick .... plug into you Tv and let me know how it works.

To play Graboid on your computer you need have VLC which automatically downloads with graboid .... just locate the file (movie) in your graboid folder right click on it and play with VLC.

I tried to keep it short but if i have not explained it good enough just let me know and i will try to explain it better.

There are many free downloadable turrents like Graboid out there and i would like to hear about them .... and could you tell me what Graboid charge in dollars per month.

best of lucj

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

This sounds dodgy so I'm locking it. OP, PM me if its not and I'll re-open.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement