Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

xbox gold

Options
  • 19-02-2014 8:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi I am trying to sign up for Xbox gold but when registering my addresses it keeps asking for my postal code, which obviously I don't have one. Can anybody help, I'm on the 360 console and my local is set to Ireland.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,192 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

Have you tried Co. Your County, or 000000?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 tiger2000

I have tried all that still no joy. It keeps saying post code no recognised,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

tiger2000 wrote: »
    I have tried all that still no joy. It keeps saying post code no recognised,

What region is the email address you are using to sign up? assuming you are using a microsoft one like hotmail etc?

Other wise try putting a single "1" in the post code field.

Just checked my account it looks like this:
    Name Name
    Street address

Town, County
    Country

• Registered Users Posts: 3 tiger2000

I am using my gmail account.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,577 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

tiger2000 wrote: »
    I am using my gmail account.

If you left it blank when setting it up initially it may default to UK or US - sign in with your account on Xbox.com and search for Region Migration, follow the steps online and migrate your account back to Ireland...

• Advertisement
Advertisement