Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Councillor has car petrol bombed

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭obezyana

I somehow don't think john will be frightened by that I'm sure he will sort it all out in the proper manner with the fools that done it.

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭albert kidd

the guards took around an hour to be on the scene..thats shocking.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,999 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

the guards took around an hour to be on the scene..thats shocking.

That's modern day policing. A car on fire wouldn't be the highest priority, and if there are more important calls they would be dealt with first.

I appreciate his resolve, and i sincerely hope nothing else happens him, but with the way criminals are these days...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,394 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

if the guards cant/wont touch these degenerates , i dont fancy the councillors chances ! Scum rule..... :/

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... " #NoPopcorn

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,488 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Deleted a number of remarks,

If people have nothing helpful to add to this thread then please don't post

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭Saxobank

Completely ridiculous comments.. If they can touch the offenders they WILL.. Keep your made up theories in your head..
    greenspurs wrote: »
    if the guards cant/wont touch these degenerates , i dont fancy the councillors chances ! Scum rule..... :/

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭billywilly

Theres an element of scum families living in the city that are terrorising vulnerable families living in the ballybeg area,
    john was on wlr a few weeks ago stressing this and said that everybody knows who these scum are,
    I for one applaud John Hearne for the way hes making a stand against this filth and hope he continues to do so.

Well done john and keep up the good work.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭Hoffmans

place is getting more like a little limerick every day

• Registered Users Posts: 13,999 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

Hoffmans wrote: »
    place is getting more like a little limerick every day

Wow. Just wow. You managed to insult 2 cities in one go there. Well done!

Advertisement