Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Easysaver account and mobile banking app?

Options
  • 19-02-2014 10:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,663 ✭✭✭

I can see my easysaver account balance in my BOI mobile banking app, but I cant make a transfer to or from this account.

I can transfer money to this account by setting it up as a payee, but is there a better way than this workaround?

Is this a limitation of the app, or is it possible to get this functionality added to my profile?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

Hi stealthyspeeder, 

Thanks for posting. 

An Easysaver will display balance only on Bank of Ireland 365 Online and the mobile app. It is not possible to register the account as a payee and make transfers to it - payments are by direct debit. You can request an increase/decrease in the direct debit by calling Banking 365 on 0818 200 347.

Thanks

Billy

• Registered Users Posts: 4,663 ✭✭✭stealthyspeeder

Hi stealthyspeeder, 

Thanks for posting. 

An Easysaver will display balance only on Bank of Ireland 365 Online and the mobile app. It is not possible to register the account as a payee and make transfers to it - payments are by direct debit. You can request an increase/decrease in the direct debit by calling Banking 365 on 0818 200 347.

Thanks

Billy
    Thanks Billy, how do I draw down from my easy saver?  Can I do this online or do I have to go into a branch to do this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

Hi stealthyspeeder, 

Thanks for posting. 

Thanks

Billy
    Thanks Billy, how do I draw down from my easy saver?  Can I do this online or do I have to go into a branch to do this?
    Hi stealthyspeeder, 

You can give notice to withdraw from an Easysaver via your Online Service Desk inbox. Information on this can be found here

Thanks

Billy

Advertisement