Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aer Lingus and booking luggage online

• 20-02-2014 1:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭

Hi All,

I will be flying from perth to london with singapore airlines with which im allowed 30kg.
    I then have to get a seperate flight from london to cork with aerlingus. i will have to check in again in london heathrow as my flights are seperate. i booked my flight and booked my luggage online, but now i realise i only booked 20kg instead of 25kg.. is it possible to update this online does anyone know? i have tried and i have tried to call aerlingus and email them but no joy. i know that if i am overweight i get charged 15 euro a kilo at the airport.
    can anyone shed some light on this for me?

Thanks. :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,743 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

try manage booking or ask them on facebook

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭niva*sis

hi Jamie,
    i tried the manage booking but it wouldnt allow me, ive sent them a message on fb (good thinking) hopefully someone will reply through that.

Advertisement