Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chest Pain after eating Doritos

Options
  • 20-02-2014 3:58am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15

Hey guys,

I never eat sweets and never eat Junk. Only dark Chocolate 85%+,

but for the first time I ate a full bah 200g+ of Doritos chill heatwave that I bought for a wrap.

I could not stop eating them, they were so addictive, it was like injecting it into me, I was just there eating them and stuffing my face with Doritos Chilli heatwave.

but now I have started to get chest pains (right side) and pains in my belly after eating them.

is this the flavor, whats your experience with them please?

thank you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,667 ✭✭✭Frynge

Overindulgence. But you might want to get the chest pains looked at if they don't subside soon.

Is it a cramp pain?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15 Honor3

don't know, they also made me feel really strange, my head feels just stupid.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,653 Mod ✭✭✭✭artanevilla

Indigestion / heartburn. Take a rennie or drink some milk.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭AngryHippie

sounds like you might be aggravating peptic ulcer to me.

I used to have the same problem, back when I was smoking and drinking a lot, anything like doritos with a heap of MSG in it used to make my chest feel like I had swallowed a tennis ball.

Go to the doc, get him to do a quick ultrasound for you, quit smoking if you smoke, and stop eating them.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Honor3 wrote: »
    is this the flavor, whats your experience with them please?
    I don't get chest pains, so you should probably see a gp.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

We cannot give medical advice on these forums. OP, please speak to your GP about these pains asap

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement