Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

disconnection notice...

Options
  • 20-02-2014 9:27am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 41

paying 10€ a week have been unwell over last couple of months,wondering if i can get accounts/credit department to ring me as i havent the money to ring them as i have  to buy expensive medication....calls are costing 2€ a minute to ESB line...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 282 ✭✭EI: Aoife O

Hi rupert999,

Thank you for getting in touch with this query. If you can PM us with your Electric Ireland account number, full name, address and contact number, we'll certainly look into this for you. Please also confirm if you are the account holder.

If you do need to contact us in the future, please don't hesitate as our numbers are lo-call, and Electric Ireland do take over the price of the call after the initial connection fee which varies on the provider (usually around one minute). We'll do our best to resolve this for you on Boards however.

Kind regards,
    Aoife

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 rupert999

Hi rupert999,

Thank you for getting in touch with this query. If you can PM us with your Electric Ireland account number, full name, address and contact number, we'll certainly look into this for you. Please also confirm if you are the account holder.

If you do need to contact us in the future, please don't hesitate as our numbers are lo-call, and Electric Ireland do take over the price of the call after the initial connection fee which varies on the provider (usually around one minute). We'll do our best to resolve this for you on Boards however.

Kind regards,
    Aoife
    sent PM.added a small note to it as well

Advertisement