Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Transfer credit times.

Options
  • 20-02-2014 9:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭

What time daily does transfers credit to bank of ireland account for.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

Hi Uiseabhi

Thank you for your post.

I can see Billy has answered you here 

If you have further questions, please ask. We are happy to help.

Thanks
    Alison

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Uiseabhi

Hi Uiseabhi

Thank you for your post.

I can see Billy has answered you here 

If you have further questions, please ask. We are happy to help.

Thanks
    Alison
    Different question I mean what times during the day does money go into the accounts like 12am night time or 10am when banks open.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi Uiseabhi[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thank you for your post.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Credits can come through at any time during a banking day and not only during Branch opening hours. Bank of Ireland will apply credits to customers’ accounts as soon as credits received. Just to add, there is no set time during the day for credits to arrive on a banking day. The majority of payments will credit early morning until late evening.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]For example, as Billy mentioned in a similar thread to you, if a customer transfers funds from Bank of Ireland Current Account or Demand Deposit Account to another Bank of Ireland Account via Bank of Ireland 365 Online, the funds will transfer instantly regardless of the time of the transfer.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]I hope this information helps.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Alison[/font]

Advertisement