Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't cancel contract? urgent query

Options
  • 20-02-2014 5:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi,

I have phoned 1901 and have been sent around from collections to complaints and back again and haven't got anywhere. We need to cancel the contract, basically we cannot afford to keep the contract going as we have had to give our house back to the bank and even with that because of negative equity we still owe the bank a fortune and probably will forever. I am trying to cut costs wherever I can to keep our family of above water. Cancelling €35 eircom bill would be a start. We no longer live in that house as the bank are about to take the keys, therefore cannot avail of the service we are being requested to pay for. I cannot afford to pay €380 to pay off the contract. Is there anything else I can do to resolve this situation.

Much appreciated

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hermioneg wrote: »
    Hi,

I have phoned 1901 and have been sent around from collections to complaints and back again and haven't got anywhere. We need to cancel the contract, basically we cannot afford to keep the contract going as we have had to give our house back to the bank and even with that because of negative equity we still owe the bank a fortune and probably will forever. I am trying to cut costs wherever I can to keep our family of above water.  Cancelling €35 eircom bill would be a start. We no longer live in that house as the bank are about to take the keys, therefore cannot avail of the service we are being requested to pay for. I cannot afford to pay €380 to pay off the contract. Is there anything else I can do to resolve this situation.

Much appreciated

[font=Times New Roman","serif]Hi Hermioneg

I'm very sorry to hear of the circumstances you have posted above, if you could please PM me your account number I will look in to this for you.

Thanks

Al[/font]

Advertisement