Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carlow Dental Clinic

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 ITHINKTOMUCH

It's been a few days since my visit and I can't help but feel its like you need this,this and this and here's the price! First visit and 45 mins. No real detailed chat. Perhaps they are really efficient! Im not saying anything is wrong as such but my gut is telling me something. Am I wrong?

• Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭squadro

It's been a few days since my visit and I can't help but feel its like you need this,this and this and here's the price! First visit and 45 mins. No real detailed chat. Perhaps they are really efficient! Im not saying anything is wrong as such but my gut is telling me something. Am I wrong?

Did you decide to proceed with the treatment plan that they advised?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Koats

Hi,

It looks like I'm gonna need an extraction and an implant costing around 2200euro in most dentists. However the guide price from Carlow Dental Clinic show the same procedure costing circa 1200euro.

I have two recommendations but I'm still unsure. Has anybody ever used these guys?

My son has attended CDC for 2 years for orthodontic work, they are very professional and the results are superb

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭F1fan

I cannot recommend this practice. While certain staff members are extremely professional others are not. I myself have never felt the need to complain about a dentist but have had several issues with treatment here, and found the response to issues unwhelming to say the least.

• Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭squadro

F1fan wrote: »
    I cannot recommend this practice. While certain staff members are extremely professional others are not. I myself have never felt the need to complain about a dentist but have had several issues with treatment here, and found the response to issues unwhelming to say the least.

Can you explain the issues you experienced?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭broken sink

Just wondering if anybody has any experience of doing major dental work with this clinic like implants and crowns ? If so I would be grateful if you could send me a PM with how it went. Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 297 ✭✭Starfleet Student

Sorry to bump
    Now that they are open a few years do people still find them value for money or have they got their base clients now and brought their prices up to that of other dentists in the town?
    Would people still recommend them?

Advertisement